Roxbury High School (NJ) 2021 Defense Emily Christiansen Commits to Kutztown University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Roxbury High School (NJ) 2021 Defense Emily Christiansen of DewLax Girls Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania.

High school: Roxbury High School (Ledgewood, NJ)
Grad year: 2021
Position: Defense
College committed to: Kutztown University of Pennsylvania
Club teams: DewLax Girls Lacrosse & Storm
Academic honors: Honor roll
Expected major: Education
Why did you choose Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, Women's D2? "I picked Kutztown University because it was close to home, perfect size, D2, and when I came to visit campus it felt like home away from home."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank Coach Dwayne and Jess my travel team coach, Coach Bewalder and Urban my High School coaches, and Coach Stezzi and Katie Kutztown coaches. Also my family and friends."
What other colleges did you consider? "Muhlenberg, Stockton, & LIU Post."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Emily Christiansen on her commitment to Kutztown University of Pennsylvania. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: