Bishop Timon St Jude (NY) 2020 Midfield AJ Santana Commits to Harford Community College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Bishop Timon St Jude (NY) 2020 Midfield AJ Santana of Performax has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Harford Community College.

High school: Bishop Timon St Jude (Buffalo, NY)
Grad year: 2020
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Harford Community College
Club team: Performax
Lacrosse honors: First team all catholic All western New York
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Harford Community College, Men's Jr.? "I chose Harford because of the amazing academics and lacrosse program the school has. When talking with Coach Verardi I was the most impressed. I feel very happy and confident with this decision because I know I will be playing with an amazing group of guys chasing a National Championship under an amazing coaching staff who will help me in every way to become the best lacrosse player and person I can."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank everyone that has helped me get to this point I wouldn’t be here without you. Thank you to my mom, dad, all of my family, my friends, Performax, and every coach I’ve ever had."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates AJ Santana on his commitment to Harford Community College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: