Immaculate Heart Academy (NJ) 2021 Attack, Midfield Grace Fahy Commits to Montclair State University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Immaculate Heart Academy (NJ) 2021 Attack, Midfield Grace Fahy of Mad Dog Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Montclair State University.

High School: Immaculate Heart Academy (Washington Township, NJ)
Grad Year: 2021
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College Committed to: Montclair State University
Club Team: Mad Dog Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Brine National All American
Academic Honors: I volunteer at a nursing home, and volunteer at an after school care program at an elementary school.
Expected Major: Education
Why did you choose Montclair State University, Women's D3? "I chose Montclair State University because of my major of elementary school education, it is close to home, and the lacrosse team is fantastic."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my family, teammates, coaches, trainers, and friends for supporting me through this process."
What other colleges did you consider? "Manhattan College, Hartford University, & Merrimack College"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Grace Fahy on her commitment to Montclair State University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: