Middle Township High School (NJ) 2020 Midfield, Attack Maddie Barber Commits to Temple University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Middle Township High School (NJ) 2020 Midfield, Attack Maddie Barber of SouthShore has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Temple University.

High School: Middle Township High School (Cape May Court House, NJ)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed to: Temple University
Club Team: SouthShore Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Maverik Nationals All Star Team 2019, Philly A Girls Showcase 2018, New Jersey assist Leader 2018, Ultimate Champions 2019, Brogden Cup made the NLC for team New Jersey 8th-Jr.
Academic Honors: NHS (Jr./Sr.) Placing 2nd in the Science Fair (Sr.) Class Representative (Fr.-Sr.) Honor Roll (Fr.-Sr.)
Expected Major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose Temple University, Women's D1? "I chose Temple University because I loved the atmosphere and the environment and it was the school I felt most comfortable in."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my parents for their unconditional love and support as well as the sacrifices they have made. I would also like to thank my coaches on SouthShore Jen Valore and Carly Demato for helping me through the college process and getting the exposure I needed to get here. Finally, my high school coach Tina Prickett for pushing me to become the best athlete I can be."
What other colleges did you consider? "Stetson and Bucknell"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Maddie Barber on her commitment to Temple University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: