Wayne Hills High School (NJ) 2021 Midfield Sam Graf Commits to Kutztown University of Pennslyvania

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Wayne Hills High School (NJ) 2021 Midfield Sam Graf of DewLax Girls Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania.

High School: Wayne Hills High School (Wayne, NJ)
Grad Year: 2021
Position: Midfield
College Committed to: Kutztown University of Pennsylvania
Club Team: DewLax Girls Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 1st Team All County, 2x 1st Team All Conference, Top 75 Frosh and Soph in State, Record Holder for Most Assists in School History
Expected Major: Health Professions
Why did you choose Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, Women's D2? "Felt like home."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to say thank you to all my family and friends who have supported me through everything."
What other colleges did you consider? "Lock Haven and East Stroudsburg"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Sam Graf on her commitment to Kutztown University of Pennsylvania. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: