William Penn Charter School (PA) 2021 Goalie Ben Tompkins Commits to Dickinson College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: William Penn Charter School (PA) 2021 Goalie Ben Tompkins of Freedom Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Dickinson College.

High School: William Penn Charter School (Coatesville, PA)
Grad Year: 2021
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: Dickinson College
Club Team: Freedom Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: 2019 Big 12 Fall Invitational Player that Shined, 2019 Southern States Elite Fall - All Star Team; 2019 Summer - Cascade Elite 80 All Tournament Team, 2017 Warrior National Invite All Star Team, Chester County Gold Medal and Silver Medal Team Member at Keystone Games Chester County Lacrosse League - All Star
Academic Honors: Honor Roll - William Penn Charter School - Sophomore and Junior Honor Roll - Bishop Shanahan HS - Freshman Year
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Dickinson College, Men's D3? "I chose Dickinson because of the great academic reputation, lacrosse tradition and the coaching staff. I really connected with Coach Webster and Coach Klipstein (goalie coach)."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank all the coaches that have been involved since I started playing in Rec Ball at the U9 level. Special thanks to Coach Miller, Goforth, Butala, Lang and Chambers from Freedom Lacrosse. Also a big thanks goes my Penn Charter Coaches: Coach McDonough, Coach Sankey, Coach Tabasso and Coach White. A special Thank You to my goalie Coach, Dave Page from Foundation Lacrosse. Coach Page has worked with me since I was in 6th grade and I would not have been able to accomplish my goals without all his help - Thank you Coach Page! I would also like to thank my parents and siblings who have been supportive of me. I would also like thank all my teammates too!."
What other colleges did you consider? "I considered Kenyon (OH), Ursinus, University of Lynchburg and Roanoke College."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Ben Tompkins on his commitment to Dickinson College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: