Lindenhurst High School (NY) 2020 Goalie Kathleen Mackey Commits to Gardner-Webb University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Lindenhurst High School (NY) 2020 Goalie Kathleen Mackey of Team 91 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Gardner-Webb University.

High School: Lindenhurst High School (Lindenhurst, NY)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: Gardner-Webb University
Club Teams: Team 91 Lacrosse Girls & Beach Bums
Lacrosse Honors: 3-Year Varsity Player
Expected Major: Health Professions
Why did you choose Gardner-Webb University, Women's D1? "I fell in love with the school and how everyone is so welcoming there. The team and the coaches are super nice and friendly."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my High school coaches, my travel coaches, all of my teammates, and family especially my parents"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Kathleen Mackey on her commitment to Gardner-Webb University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: