James Madison (VA) 2020 Midfield, Attack Josh Rhodes Commits to Anderson University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: James Madison (VA) 2020 Midfield, Attack Josh Rhodes of Top Caliber Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Anderson University.

High School: James Madison (Vienna, VA)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed to: Anderson University
Club Team: Top Caliber Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 2nd Team All Concorde District
Academic Honors: Young Men's Service League President
Expected Major: Engineering
Why did you choose Anderson University, Men's D3? "I chose Anderson University because I am a big fan of the culture they are building as a new program. I believe attending Anderson will allow me to grow in my faith, in my education, in lacrosse, and in life as a whole. Coach Ashton has AU trending in the right direction and I am honored to be granted the opportunity to become a Raven."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "All of my coaches along the way especially my dad for always helping me understand lacrosse at a higher level and for teaching me many life lessons along the way. (I) also want to thank my mom for always being my biggest fan and supporting me through it all."
What other colleges did you consider? "Lynchburg, Bridgewater, Limestone, Queens & Averett"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Josh Rhodes on his commitment to Anderson University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: