Bishop Shanahan High School (PA) 2021 Attack Olivia Murphy Commits to Temple University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Bishop Shanahan High School (PA) 2021 Attack Olivia Murphy of NXT Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Temple University.

High School: Bishop Shanahan High School (Philadelphia, PA)
Grad Year: 2021
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Temple University
Club Team: NXT Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Varsity Starter Since Sophomore Year, NXT Showcase All-Star Player 5x
Academic Honors: 2nd Honors, 3.8 GPA, St. Joseph’s Hard Worker Award Recipient
Expected Major: Criminal Justice & Law Enforcement
Why did you choose Temple University, Women's D1? "I love the coaches and everything Temple has to offer. So glad to go to college in my favorite city!!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my parents, NXT girls lacrosse coaches, Shanahan girls lacrosse coaches, and the rest of my family."
What other colleges did you consider? "Towson, Pitt, Drexel 7 Syracuse"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Olivia Murphy on her commitment to Temple University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: