Academy of Notre Dame (PA) 2021 Midfield Dani Falcone Commits to Columbia University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Academy of Notre Dame (PA) 2021 Midfield Dani Falcone of Phantastix Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Columbia University.

High School: Academy of Notre Dame (Villanova, PA)
Grad Year: 2021
Position: Midfield
College Committed to: Columbia University
Club Team: Phantastix Lacrosse Club
Academic Honors: Distinguished Honor Roll, National Honor Society, Student Council
Why did you choose Columbia University, Women's D1? "I chose Columbia because I really loved the campus and coaching staff when I visited. I felt right at home playing on their campus and for the coaches. I also love New York City and all that it has to offer!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to my coaches who helped me reach this point!! Thanks to my parents for their endless support throughout everything!!"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Dani Falcone on her commitment to Columbia University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: