Springfield High School (PA) 2020 Midfield Aidan Shandley Commits to Stockton University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Springfield High School - Delco (PA) 2020 Midfield Aidan Shandley of PA Roughriders Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Stockton University.

High School: Springfield High School - Delco (Springfield, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Midfield
College Committed to: Stockton University
Club Team: PA Roughriders Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 2017 District/State Champion, NXT 2017/2019 Fab 40 Showcase All Star
Academic Honors: 2019 Springfield US military athletic scholar award
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Stockton University, Men's D3? "I chose Stockton because of the atmosphere on campus and to be apart of a welcoming and competitive team."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my coaches for developing me into the person and Player I am today and my family and friends for the support along the way"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Aidan Shandley on his commitment to Stockton University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: