Phoenixville Area HS (PA) 2021 Midfield, Attack Alana Lathan Commits to George Mason University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Phoenixville Area High School (PA) 2021 Midfield, Attack Alana Lathan of Phantastix Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at George Mason University.

High School: Phoenixville Area High School (Phoenixville, PA)
Grad Year: 2021
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed to: George Mason University
Club Team: Phantastix Lacrosse Club
Academic Honors: Nominated to attend Live Like Blaine Leadership Program 2 years in a row. (attended both)
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose George Mason University, Women's D1? "I was first drawn to Mason the second I met Head Coach Jessy Morgan and then from there I grew to love the assistants, campus, and opportunities George Mason offered."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my mom for driving me all over the country. Huge thank you to Lorraine Beers and Aamina Thornton for coaching me into the best player I could be. To my teammates for supporting me through this whole process."
What other colleges did you consider? "La Salle University, Temple University & Stetson University"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Alana Lathan on her commitment to George Mason University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: