Forsyth Country Day School (NC) 2020 Mid, Attack Tommy Aguilar Commits to Lenoire-Rhyne University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Forsyth Country Day School (NC) 2020 Midfield, Attack Tommy Aguilar of Triad Elite Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Lenoir-Rhyne University.

High School: Forsyth Country Day School (Advance, NC)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed to: Lenoir-Rhyne University
Club Team: Triad Elite Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 2x All-State 2x All-Conference
Why did you choose Lenoir-Rhyne University, Men's D2? "I chose LRU because of the great community, amazing coaching staff, and the lacrosse program as a whole"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to my parents and all my coaches."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Tommy Aguilar on his commitment to Lenoir-Rhyne University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: