William Penn Charter School (PA) 2021 Defense Ava Coyle Commits to the University of Louisville

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: William Penn Charter School (PA) 2021 Defense Ava Coyle of Big 4 HHH has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Louisville.

High School: William Penn Charter School (Philadelphia, PA)
Grad Year: 2021
Position: Defense
College Committed to: University of Louisville
Club Team: Big 4 HHH
Lacrosse Honors: 2018 Under Armor Underclass All American (Philadelphia Command), 2019 US Lacrosse National Tournament (Philly Team 1), 2018 / 2019 WPLL Futures, High School Varsity Starter
Academic Honors: High Honors Student
Why did you choose University of Louisville, Women's D1? "Louisville is a perfect fit for me academically and athletically. The academic support, facilities, and resources at Louisville will allow me to reach my highest academic and athletic potential. I am also super excited to compete in the ACC, the best lacrosse conference in the country!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank both of my parents for their unconditional support throughout this process and my lacrosse career thus far. Next I would like to thank my coach Colleen Magarity for supporting my growth as a player and guiding me through the recruiting process. I would also like to thank my other amazing coaches at Penn Charter and Big 4 HHH. Finally, I would like to thank my trainers, strength coaches, and advisors at Penn Charter for supporting me athletically and academically."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Ava Coyle on her commitment to the University of Louisville. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: