Liverpool (NY) 2021 Attack Kendra Hall Commits to Wagner College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Liverpool (NY) 2021 Attack Kendra Hall of Gait Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Wagner College.

High School: Liverpool (Liverpool, NY)
Grad Year: 2021
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Wagner College
Club Team: Gait Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: 2019 Nike Cup Team MVP/All-Star, 2019 Northstar Invitational, 2018 Under Armour 150 Champions, 2018-2019 Mid Atlantic Showcase, 2018-2019 IWLCA President's Cup, 2018-2019 IWLCA Capital Cup
Academic Honors: 98 Weighted Average, 2019 Liverpool HS Academic Letter Award
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Wagner College, Women's D1? "Wagner College provided me with all of the academic (business management), social (New York City) and lacrosse opportunities that were most important to me. The players on the team, Coach Tumolo, Coach Fehmel and Coach Chad are amazing people and the business management program provides internship requirements in NYC, along with career placement opportunities in Manhattan unlike any other college I visited. The overall Wagner College environment is so unique that it combines the small college experience with big city social and career opportunities - but it is the people at Wagner College that make it so very special! And it all starts with Coach Tumolo!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "All of my teachers, past teammates and youth coaches who have impacted my life since I started school and played lacrosse. My sister Cassidy who has always been my role model. My high school coaches Elizabeth Acee and Erynn Anderson. My first ever club coach, Doug Rowe. My current Gait Lacrosse 2021 coaches Katie Ferris and Caitlin Defliese. Coach Michelle Tumolo - she has been my role model since I met her in September 2009. She has been my inspiration since then and I'm so blessed she recruited me to play at Wagner College! And finally - my parents!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Marquette, Mount St. Mary's, Colgate, Binghamton, Pittsburgh & Monmouth"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Kendra Hall on her commitment to Wagner College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: