St.Thomas Aquinas High School (FL) 2021 Attack Robert Gazzano Commits to Molloy College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: St.Thomas Aquinas High School (FL) 2021 Attack Robert Gazzano of FLX Crabs has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Molloy College.

High School: St.Thomas Aquinas High School (Plantation, FL)
Grad Year: 2021
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Molloy College
Club Team: FLX Crabs
Academic Honors: 3.5 GPA
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Molloy College, Men's D2? "I did a number of visits, but I knew after visiting Molloy, I felt comfortable and have a great connection with coaches and the players. Molloy has a great business program which is what I plan on majoring in."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family, coaches, teammates, and friends."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Robert Gazzano on his commitment to Molloy College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: