Conestoga (PA) 2021 Defense, Midfield Megan Marengo of Phantastix Lacrosse Club Commits to Navy

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Conestoga (PA) 2021 Defense, Midfield Megan Marengo of Phantastix Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Navy.

High School: Conestoga (Berwyn, PA)
Grad Year: 2021
Positions: Defense, Midfield
College Committed to: Navy
Club Team: Phantastix Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: US Lacrosse Nationals Philly Team 1 2019 & Philly Team 2 2018, UA All America Philly Command 2018, UA All America Uncommitted 2019, WPLL Futures Team 2018 & 2019, Northstar Invitational 2018
Academic Honors: National Honors Society, Honor Roll
Why did you choose Navy, Women's D1? "The Naval Academy provides the athletic and academic challenge that I was looking for in a school. The family team environment, the amazing coaching staff, and the beautiful campus made it an easy decision."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my parents, sisters, and entire family for always supporting me. I would also like to thank my teammates and coaches for pushing me to work hard and for always being there. I would also like to give a special thank you to my club coach Lorraine Beers (and all of the Phantastix staff) and to my high school coaches Amy Orcutt, Sam Murphy, Meaghan Klagholz, and Allegra Gerhardt for their teaching, inspiration, and passion for the game. To my #1 fan, my grandfather, Del Park, thank you for inspiring me to be my best on and off the field."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Megan Marengo on her commitment to Navy. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: