The Shipley School (PA) 2021 Midfield, Attack Katie Bergen Commits to Fairfield University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: The Shipley School (PA) 2021 Midfield, Attack Katie Bergen of NXT Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Fairfield University.

High School: The Shipley School (Newtown Square, PA)
Grad Year: 2021
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed to: Fairfield University
Club Team: NXT Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 2018 & 2019 UA 150 Participant
Why did you choose Fairfield University, Women's D1? "I choose Fairfield because of the players and coaches, beautiful campus, great academics, and great location. When I stepped on to campus, I knew I could call this place home for college."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I'd like to thank all my coaches & my parents for all the support & help throughout this process. Thank you for believing in me."
What other colleges did you consider? "Bucknell, Brown, Colgate, Lafayette & Richmond."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Katie Bergen on her commitment to Fairfield University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: