Xavier High School (CT) 2020 LSM, Defense Quinn Reardon Commits to Western New England University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Xavier High School (CT) 2020 LSM, Defense Quinn Reardon of Road Warriors Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Western New England University.

High School: Xavier high school (Middletown, CT)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: LSM, Defense
College Committed to: Western New England University
Club Team: Road Warriors Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Cornell Lake Wars Champion, CT Shoreline All-Star, IMG National Team
Academic Honors: Honor Roll, Ryken Service Society, Student Government, Senior Executive Board
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Western New England University, Men's D3? "[I chose WNEU because of] significant academic scholarships."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my coaches, my teammates, my teachers and my mother for all of their support."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Quinn Reardon on his commitment to Western New England University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: