Huntington (NY) 2020 Attack, Midfield Billy Burton Commits to Arcadia University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Huntington (NY) 2020 Attack, Midfield Billy Burton has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Arcadia University.

High School: Huntington (Huntington, NY)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College Committed to: Arcadia University
Lacrosse Honors: Suffolk County Division 1, ALL-Division Selection.
Academic Honors: High Honor Roll all through High School. Currently in three Honor Societies.
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Arcadia University, Men's D3? "Arcadia was the only school that really liked me for who I am, and with the experience that their coaching staff has, I feel that our class can do great things in the future."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks to my parents and my coaches who have helped me through the process."
What other colleges did you consider? "SUNY Geneseo, Ohio Wesleyan & Muhlenberg."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Billy Burton on his commitment to Arcadia University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: