Valor Christian (CO) 2021 LSM Trey Digby Commits to the University of Denver

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Valor Christian (CO) 2021 LSM Trey Digby of Denver Elite & Nation United has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at University of Denver.

High School: Valor Christian (Cherry Hills, CO)
Grad Year: 2021
Position: LSM
College Committed to: University of Denver
Club Teams: Denver Elite & Nation United
Lacrosse Honors: Maverik Showtime All Star (2016-2019), Under Armour All American, Project 9, Nation United, FCA National, Blackcard, Nike Blue Chip, Valor Christian Varsity Since Freshman Year (2X All Conference)
Academic Honors: Unified Lacrosse coach, Nation United Ambassador, City Lax Lacrosse coach, Boys Team Charity
Expected Major: Communication & Journalism
Why did you choose University of Denver, Men's D1? "I’ve dreamed of playing for Coach Tierney and Coach Brown since I was a little boy."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I am extremely humbled to announce my commitment to play D1 at the University of Denver. I want to thank my family, friends & amazing coaches for all they have done to helped me get to this point."
What other colleges did you consider? "West Point, Ohio State & Princeton."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Trey Digby on his commitment to the University of Denver. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: