Wyoming Seminary (PA) 2020 Defense Rachel Swaback Commits to Widener University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Wyoming Seminary (PA) 2020 Defense Rachel Swaback of NEPA Grit has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Widener University.

High School: Wyoming Seminary (Kingston, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Defense
College Committed to: Widener University
Club Team: NEPA Grit
Academic Honors: Honor Roll 9th-11th Grade
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Widener University, Women's D3? "I chose Widener because of the team, Coaches, and the school itself. I knew when I did my overnight [official visit], that Widener was the place for me!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks to my mom and brother for continuous support, my HS coaches, & Ashley Stevens (my club coach) for pushing me to be the player I am today and helping me make my dream of playing college lacrosse come true!"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Rachel Swaback on her commitment to Widener University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: