Malvern Prep (PA) 2021 Defense, LSM Pup Buono Commits to Penn State

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Malvern Prep (PA) 2021 Defense, LSM Pup Buono of Mesa Lacrosse & FCA National has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Penn State.

High School: Malvern Prep (Wayne, PA)
Grad Year: 2021
Positions: Defense, LSM
College Committed to: Penn State
Club Teams: Mesa Lacrosse & FCA National
Lacrosse Honors: Ranked #71 in 2021 Class, 2018 Under Armour All-American, 2019 All Main Line (HM), 2019 NHSLS All-Tournament Team, 2x Baltimore Summer Kickoff All Star Team
Academic Honors: 2nd Honors, 1 Week of Service in Texas for Hurricane Victims Selected to represent school for Augustinian Values
Why did you choose Penn State, Men's D1? "I fell in love with Penn State right away when I got on campus and met the coaching staff. I loved how my family would be able to come watch me play and I loved the family atmosphere that I felt from the team."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks to my family for all of the support since the beginning, to Coach McEvoy, Coach O'Grady & the Malvern Coaching staff for all their time and support throughout this year & my recruitment process. To Billy Conners who has coached, supported, & mentored me throughout life & lacrosse. To Coach Samson for coaching throughout my youth, & to all my friends who have supported me."
What other colleges did you consider? "Virginia, Duke, Loyola, Richmond, Hopkins, Maryland & Villanova"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Pup Buono on his commitment to Penn State. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: