Liberty High School (PA) 2020 Attack Brady Wied Commits to Arcadia University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Liberty High School (PA) 2020 Attack Brady Wied of Headstrong Lehigh Valley has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Arcadia University.

High School: Liberty High School (Bethlehem, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Arcadia University
Club Team: Headstrong Lehigh Valley
Lacrosse Honors: 4 Year Varsity Starter
Academic Honors: Honor Roll
Why did you choose Arcadia University, Men's D3? "It offers a great education balanced with a great lacrosse program"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to all of my coaches, family, and friends that have helped me throughout this recruiting process. I wouldn’t be where I am today without the direction and guidance I received from all of these people."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Brady Wied on his commitment to Arcadia University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: