Central Bucks High School West (PA) 2020 Goalie Max Dunar Commits to Gwynedd Mercy University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Central Bucks High School West (PA) 2020 Goalie Max Dunar of Bucks Select Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Gwynedd Mercy University.

High School: Central Bucks High School West (Doylestown, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: Gwynedd Mercy University
Club Team: Bucks Select Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 1st Team All League, 1st Team All Intel, Elite 60 Showcase Honorable Mention
Academic Honors: Distinguished Honors
Why did you choose Gwynedd Mercy University, Men's D3? "The coaching staff and players that I got to speak with were nothing but welcoming and forward-looking and made me feel like the best choice for me was to be apart of this team and the school’s nursing program is beyond amazing."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to James and Donna Dunar, Coach Lindstrom and Coach McGovern."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Max Dunar on his commitment to Gwynedd Mercy University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: