Central Bucks South (PA) 2020 Goalie Colin Bernstein Commits to Stockton University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Central Bucks South (PA) 2020 Goalie Colin Bernstein of Team 11 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Stockton University.

High School: Central Bucks South (Warrington, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: Stockton University
Club Team: Team 11 Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Philly High School Invitational Uncommitted Standout, Philly High School Invitational Team MVP, All-League Honors: Honorable Mention, Trilogy 24 Goucher All-Star Game Selection
Why did you choose Stockton University, Men's D3? "Campus was amazing and the coach was awesome and the team has the mentality to win and I’ve always wanted that."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to all my CB south coaches and my team 11 coaches and of course my dad wouldn’t be possible with them."
What other colleges did you consider? "Drexel, Highpoint, Manhattan, Bellarmine & Cabrini"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Colin Bernstein on his commitment to Stockton University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: