Washington Township HS (NJ) 2020 Midfield, Attack GianLuca Lockhart Commits to Cabrini College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Washington Township High School (NJ) 2020 Midfield, Attack GianLuca Lockhart of SouthShore Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Cabrini College.

High School: Washington Township High School (Washington Township, NJ)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed to: Cabrini College
Club Team: SouthShore Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 4 Year Varsity Player, '19-'20 Captain, '19 2nd Team All-Conference, '19 Offensive MVP, '19 South Jersey Times Player of the Year, '17 Impact Player of the Year
Academic Honors: Honor/AP Student, 3.75 GPA
Why did you choose Cabrini College, Men's D3? "After speaking with Coach Colfer about his program & values, I felt an instant connection - a top-level program & university."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to both of my parents for pushing me to be the player and person I am today. I couldn’t have achieved my goal of playing college lacrosse without them."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates GianLuca Lockhart on his commitment to Cabrini College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: