Central Bucks HS South (PA) 2020 Attack Colin Abbonizio Commits to the University of Hartford

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Central Bucks High School South (PA) 2020 Attack Colin Abbonizio of Mesa Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at University of Hartford.

High School: Central Bucks High School South (Warringtonn, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Attack
College Committed to: University of Hartford
Club Team: Mesa Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 1st Annual World Series Youth Lacrosse Bronze Medal Winner, Keystone Games Gold Medalist, Philly Elite Invitational Team MVP, Suburban One Honorable Mention
Academic Honors: Honor Roll
Expected Major: Criminal Justice & Law Enforcement
Why did you choose the University of Hartford, Men's D1? "I chose Hartford because of the feeling I got when I first stepped on campus - I knew right away this was the place for me. I loved the family atmosphere of the team & coaches & how inviting they were. Finally, I knew it was a place I could succeed academically & athletically."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would first like to thank my family. I want to thank my parents for always supporting me and always getting me to where I needed to be. I want to thank my brother for always pushing me to get better and grow as a player. I want to thank all my coaches that I have had over the years and especially my high school & club coaches."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Colin Abbonizio on his commitment to the University of Hartford. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: