Fair Haven (NJ) 2020 Midfield Rowan Goldin Commits to Kenyon College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Rumson Fair Haven (NJ) 2020 Midfield Rowan Goldin of BBL Elite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Kenyon College.

High School: Rumson Fair Haven (Fair Haven, NJ)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Midfield
College Committed to: Kenyon College
Club Team: BBL Elite
Lacrosse Honors: 2X 2nd Team All State Group 2 (New Jersey)
Academic Honors: Honor Roll All 3 Years
Why did you choose Kenyon College, Men's D3? "Kenyon has the perfect balance between unbelievable academics and very competitive athletics. Coach Misarti played a big impact on my commitment as well, he has very clear goals for our team in my 4 years there."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank to thank all my coaches who have helped me along the way as well as my parents for driving me to tournaments all over the place and always supporting me"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Rowan Goldin on his commitment to Kenyon College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: