Canon McMillan (PA) 2020 Midfield Maura O'Donoghue Commits to Queens University of Charlotte

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Canon McMillan (PA) 2020 Midfield Maura O'Donoghue of Pittsburgh Premier Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Queens University of Charlotte.

High School: Canon McMillan (Canonsburg, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Midfield
College Committed to: Queens University of Charlotte
Club Team: Pittsburgh Premier Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: WPIAL All-Section 2018, Selected for Team Pittsburgh at the US Lacrosse National Lacrosse Tournament in Baltimore, MD- May 2019
Academic Honors: Canon McMillan High School Distinguished Honors 2017-Present Member-National Honor Society- 2019
Expected Major: Health Professions
Why did you choose Queens University of Charlotte, Women's D2? "The campus is the right size for me. Coach Short and the team made me feel like family during my visit. Academically, Queens U. has everything that I'm looking for. It is just a great fit for me and I'm excited to play for such a strong program."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my club and high school coaches and teammates for their encouragement & support. It really meant a lot. I would especially like to thank my parents who were there for me the entire time."
What other colleges did you consider? "Robert Morris University, Slippery Rock University, Kent State University & Mary Washington University"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Maura O'Donoghue on her commitment to Queens University of Charlotte. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with a small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: