Grassfield High School (VA) 2020 Midfield, LSM Zac Robinson Commits to Neumann University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Grassfield High School (VA) 2020 Midfield, LSM Zac Robinson of Middlesex Bears Elite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Neumann University.

High School: Grassfield High School (Chesapeake, VA)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Midfield, LSM
College Committed to: Neumann University
Club Team: Middlesex Bears Elite
Expected Major: Health Professions
Why did you choose Neumann University, Men's D3? "Neumann has Amazing Pre-Athletic Training Program, Everyone is close with each other, The brotherhood there is unmatched Neumann has a amazing coaching staff I’m really excited about Neumann."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Just wanted to thank my family for driving me to all the showcases & tournaments, Lastly, to Neumann Coach’s for believing in my talent."
What other colleges did you consider? "Shenandoah University"

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story Check to See Other Lacrosse Player College Commitments

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Zac Robinson on his commitment to Neumann University. CB Laxers runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: