Methacton (PA) 2019 Attack, Midfield Sean Sykes Commits to Neumann University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Methacton (PA) 2019 Attack, Midfield Sean Sykes of Black Bear Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Neumann University.

High School: Methacton (Eagleville, PA)
Grad Year: 2019
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College Committed to: Neumann University
Club Team: Black Bear Lacrosse
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Neumann University, Men's D3? "Because the distance from home, the student population, and the size of the campus were all optimal for what I was looking for in a college. Not to mention the members of the lacrosse team were a group that I could see myself fitting in with."
What other colleges did you consider? "High Point University, West Virginia University, Monmouth University and Cabrini University"

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Photo Credit: Michelle's Photo Design
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story Check to See Other Lacrosse Player College Commitments

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Sean Sykes on his commitment to Neumann University. CB Laxers runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: