Roy C. Ketcham Senior HS (NY) 2019 Attack Tori Henn Commits to Southern Connecticut State University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Roy C. Ketcham Senior High School (NY) 2019 Attack Tori Henn of Snipers Elite Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Southern Connecticut State University.

High School: Roy C. Ketcham Senior High School (Poughkeepsie, NY)
Grad Year: 2019
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Southern Connecticut State University
Club Team: Snipers Elite Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Brine All-American 2017 & 2018
Academic Honors: Spanish National Honor Society
Expected Major: Criminal Justice & Law Enforcement
Why did you choose Southern Connecticut State University, Women's D2? "Southern has a great lacrosse program and great academics. It was a place I feel that I can excel not only as a student but as an athlete."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "First and foremost I want to thank Coach Levine at Purchase College for giving me the opportunity to be apart of the Purchase community and lacrosse family. Big shoutout to Coach Siedlecki for giving me the opportunity to further my athletic career at Southern. Could not have done this all without the guidance of my parents and friends."
What other colleges did you consider? "I was previously committed to Purchase College. I had felt that it was in my best interest to further my academic and athletic career somewhere else."

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story Check to See Other Lacrosse Player College Commitments

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Tori Henn on her commitment to Southern Connecticut State University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: