St. Joseph Regional- Montvale (NJ) 2020 Goalie Robert Zevzavadjian Commits to Boston University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: St. Joseph Regional - Montvale, NJ (NJ) 2020 Goalie Robert Zevzavadjian of NJ Riot Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Boston University.

High School: St. Joseph Regional - Montvale (Ramsey, NJ)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: Boston University
Club Team: NJ Riot Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 2018 All-State (NJ) Sophomore, 2018 All-County and All-League Honors All-Star Selection CT80 Showcase, All-Star Selection Big 12 Invitational Showcase Hold NJ State Record for most saves (27) in a state tournament game
Academic Honors: Honor Roll Covenant House Sleep Out - sleep out to raise awareness for homeless teens; helped raise over $77,000.00
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Boston University, Men's D1? "I chose Boston University because it felt like a great fit for me, especially because it is an excellent academic school with an even better, top ranked lacrosse program, led by an awesome coaching staff with amazing guys in the locker room."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank all my coaches, specifically Coach Bryan Armstrong (NJ Riot), Coach Dan DaPonte (SJR), Dale Weingarten, and my goalie coaches Tom Prior and Ginny Capicchioni, for my development on the field, and my teammates from NJ Riot and SJR for being such great players and friends. I also want to thank my younger brother Jared for shooting thousands of balls at me. Last, but not least, I especially want to thank my Mom & Dad for their loving support and providing me an opportunity to pursue my goals & dreams."

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Robert Zevzavadjian on his commitment to Boston University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: