Denver East High School (CO) 2020 Midfield, Attack Lucy McHugh Commits to the University of Richmond

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Denver East High School (CO) 2020 Midfield, Attack Lucy McHugh of Summit Elite Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at University of Richmond.

High School: Denver East High School (Denver, CO)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed to: University of Richmond
Club Team: Summit Elite Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 2018 Under Armour Underclass All-America Southwest Highlight Team 2017 Under Armour Underclass All-America Southwest Command Team 2017 Summer Genesis All-Star Team 2017 Team Colorado Midfielder Women's National Tournament
Academic Honors: 2018 and 2019 East High School Athletic Leadership Council 2017 and 2018 Colorado Academic 1st Team All-State Honors 2016, 2017, 2018 East High School Honor Roll
Why did you choose University of Richmond, Women's D1? "I chose University of Richmond because of the top-notch academic opportunities layered with superstar coaches, a strong team culture promoting service to others & fun players who love working hard on & off the lacrosse field."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family for providing endless support and opportuniy to live my lax dream. Thank you to my teammates at East High and Summit Elite for making me better and all of the laughs. Thank you to my coaches for sharing your knowledge and passion with me."

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Lucy McHugh on her commitment to the University of Richmond. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: