Jefferson (FL) 2019 Midfield, Attack Bryan Wilson Commits to Barton College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Jefferson (FL) 2019 Midfield, Attack Bryan Wilson of Bay Area Sandsharks & 3D Lacrosse Florida has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Barton College.

High School: Jefferson (Tampa, FL)
Grad Year: 2019
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed to: Barton College
Club Teams: Bay Area Sandsharks & 3D Lacrosse Florida
Lacrosse Honors: 2nd Team All-Conference, Top 25 Player to Watch Tampa Lax Report, All-Conference Honorable Mention
Academic Honors: Principal Honor Roll Dragon P.R.I.D.E. Keep Tampa Bay Beautiful Adopt - a - Highway
Expected Major: Parks, Recreation & Fitness Studies
Why did you choose Barton College, Men's D2? "I chose Barton College because I saw myself as a catalyst to help the school & the lacrosse program grow. The school was on the smaller side, but I saw much potential & I wanted to be a part of that."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special Thanks to Mom & Pop, Bay Area Sandsharks lacrosse program, Coach Mike Gambrel, Coach Manny Beliucia, and Kollin Eckel!"
What other colleges did you consider? "University of DC & Grove City College"

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Bryan Wilson on his commitment to Barton College. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: