Victor High School (NY) 2020 LSM, Defense Cam Germain Commits to St. Bonaventure University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Victor High School (NY) 2020 Defense, LSM Cam Germain of 3D Upstate has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at St. Bonaventure University.

High School: Victor High School (Victor, NY)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Defense, LSM
College Committed to: St. Bonaventure University
Club Team: 3D Upstate
Lacrosse Honors: Maverik Showtime (2016-2018) Victor Defense MVP / Team Captain, 3D National Camp (2018), 2020 New York State Players to watch List, Under Armour All-American Tournament (Upstate New York), 3D National Team Member; Epoch Inside Lacrosse Committed Academy
Academic Honors: 3.6 GPA. Honor Roll Walk to End Alzheimer’s; raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support and research Link Crew, SBC Cares; distribute food baskets to local organizations in need DECA; international organization for students interested in marketing, finance, hospitality & management
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose St. Bonaventure University, Men's D1? "I picked a small college because I wanted smaller class sizes & the chance to establish close relationships with other students & my professors. The connection & vision shared with Coach Mearns & Coach Connors is in align with mine. I also had that same connection with the players currently there. & new facilities there are as good as they get."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "My parents for teaching me strong values, respect for others and integrity. They also demonstrated support and encouragement for all my passions including Lacrosse. My coaches Dave Dobbins (3D Upstate), Jim Andre, Mark Foeder and Tony Pezzimenti (Victor) for helping me become a better leader, teammate, and overall player. Coach Mearns and Coach Connors at St. Bonaventure for believing in me.”
What other colleges did you consider? "Canisius, College of Holy Cross, Sacred Heart, Robert Morris, and Hobart"

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Cam Germain on his commitment to St. Bonaventure University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: