Exeter Township Senior High School (PA) 2020 Defense Alexa Barwis Commits to Longwood University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Exeter Township Senior High School (PA) 2020 Defense Alexa Barwis of Phantastix Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Longwood University.

High School: Exeter Township Senior High School (Reading, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Defense
College Committed to: Longwood University
Club Team: Phantastix Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: Honorable Mention as Freshman, All Berk 1st Team as Sophomore
Academic Honors: Honor Roll Gold and Silver Eagle
Expected Major: Physical Sciences
Why did you choose Longwood University, Women's D1? "I really enjoyed the coaches and their lacrosse program as well as the campus. It felt like home which was very important to me too."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my coaches for always pushing me and believing in me. I also want to thank my friends for guiding me and helping me succeed. Last but not least I would like to thank my parents for everything they have done to help with this process. They have helped me through it all and they deserve so much in return."
What other colleges did you consider? "Furman, American & Mercer"

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Alexa Barwis on her commitment to Longwood University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: