Dexter Southfield (MA) 2020 Midfield, Defense Amel Vernon Commits to Lehigh University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Dexter Southfield (MA) 2020 Midfield, Defense Amel Vernon of Laxachusetts has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Lehigh University.

High School: Dexter Southfield (Brookline, MA)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College Committed to: Lehigh University
Club Team: Laxachusetts
Expected Major: Engineering
Why did you choose Lehigh University, Women's D1? "De-committed from Colgate University. Lehigh is a prestigious university with very strong options for majors. They have a very strong alumni presence. They also have a fairly diverse student population. Lehigh has an outstanding coaching staff that is very caring and personable. I feel like they will not only make me a better lacrosse player but a better person."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to give a special thank you to all the Lehigh coaches and my parents."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Amel Vernon on her commitment to Lehigh University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: