Springfield High School (PA) 2019 Attack Katie Ward Commits to Widener University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Springfield High School (PA) 2019 Attack Katie Ward of Phantastix Lacrosse Club and Ultimate Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Widener University.

High School: Springfield High School (Springfield, PA)
Grad Year: 2019
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Widener University
Club Teams: Phantastix Lacrosse Club, Ultimate
Expected Major: Health Professions
Why did you choose Widener University, Women's D3? "I loved the sense of community around campus."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my coaches, teammates and parents for always pushing me to do better."
What other colleges did you consider? "Neumann & Ursinus"

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Katie Ward on her commitment to Widener University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: