Detroit Catholic Central (MI) 2019 Faceoff Connor Beals Commits to Harford Community College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Detroit Catholic Central (MI) 2019 Faceoff Connor Beals of Juiced Cherries Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Harford Community College.

High School: Detroit Catholic Central (Wixom, MI)
Grad Year: 2019
Position: Faceoff
College Committed to: Harford Community College
Club Team: Juiced Cherries Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: MHSAA 3rd Team All-State 1st Team All Catholic League
Academic Honors: Junior Year 2nd Semester Honor Roll
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Harford Community College, Men's Jr.? "I chose Harford because JUCO was the best choice for my situation and it gives me a better opportunity to go to a good college after and Harford will allow me to exceed higher than my expectations."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to all of my family, friends & coaches"
What other colleges did you consider? "I’m still considering other schools for after JUCO"

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Connor Beals on his commitment to Hartford Community College. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: