Ramapo High School (NJ) 2020 Defense, Midfield Kaitlyn Skamas Commits to Arizona State University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Ramapo High School (NJ) 2020 Defense, Midfield Kaitlyn Skamas of T3 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Arizona State University.

High School: Ramapo High School (Franklin Lakes, NJ)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Defense, Midfield
College Committed to: Arizona State University
Club Team: T3 Lacrosse
Academic Honors: Achieved honor roll consecutively throughout high school career.
Expected Major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose Arizona State University, Women's D1? "Arizona State University stood out in terms of the multitude of services & support they could offer me as a student athlete. I especially loved the curriculum at Barrett Honors College and knew it would be the perfect fit for me. Additionally, I absolutely loved the campus, sports facilities & student life at ASU. It’s a big school with a tons of school spirit."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my parents & my sister Erin for all their encouragement and support throughout the years. I really appreciate their time spent traveling to and from all my practices and tournaments. I love you guys so much, I couldn’t have done it without you. I would also like to thank all my teammates, coaches & staff at T3 Elite for such a memorable experience. Finally, a sincere thank you to ASU lacrosse for making me a part of the Sun Devil family!!! "
What other colleges did you consider? "Dartmouth, John Hopkins, Highpoint & New Hampshire"

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Kaitlyn Skamas on her commitment to Arizona State University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: