St. Anthony’s High School (NY) 2019 Faceoff Kevin Galvin Commits to Dominican College of Blauvelt

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: St. Anthony’s High School (NY) 2019 Faceoff Kevin Galvin of LI Express Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Dominican College of Blauvelt.

High School: St. Anthony’s High School (South Huntington, NY)
Grad Year: 2019
Position: Faceoff
College Committed to: Dominican College of Blauvelt
Club Team: LI Express Lacrosse
Expected Major: Criminal Justice & Law Enforcement
Why did you choose Dominican College of Blauvelt, Men's D2? "I felt that Dominican would be a good place for me to do well, especially academically, due to the small size of the school enabling me to have a better connection with the teachers I will have."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I’d like to thank all of my friends and family members who have been supporting me, I’d like thank all of the coaches I’ve had throughout my time playing lacrosse for encouraging me, and I’d especially like to thank my Mom for always being there for me and being the most supportive person in my life."
What other colleges did you consider? "SUNY Purchase, Ohio Wesleyan & Roger Williams University"

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Kevin Galvin on his commitment to Dominican College. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: