Wooster School CT 2019 Mid Jacob Smith of 3D Tristate Commits to Colorado College

Wooster School (CT) 2019 Mid Jacob Smith of 3D Tristate has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Colorado College.

High School: Wooster School (Danbury, CT)
Grad Year: 2019
Position: Midfield
College Committed to: Colorado College
Club Team: 3D Tristate
Lacrosse Honors: 3x 1st Team All-Conference & 1st Team All Conference & Region All-Star, '18 High School MVP; '17 2nd Team All-Region & '16 Honorable Mention All-Region
Academic Honors: High Honors all of HS. Finished Jr Year with 4 AP + 1 Honors Course with a 3.82 GPA. Volunteer for Appalachia Service Project (ASP) working on homes in Appalachia to make them warmer, safer & dryer. Wooster School Proctor on leadership team. President of Catwalk for a Cure.
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Colorado College, Men's D3? "CC is an incredible & unique institution in Colorado Springs. They are a top 20 D3 lacrosse school & their academics are top in the country."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my parents for always believing in me and investing their money and time almost every weekend for me to play in front of colleges. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be where I am today. I also want to thank two of my 3D-Tri-State coaches, Bryan Reinert & Chris Doctor. They were always there to give me advice & to put a good word in for me. Finally I want to thank my high school community as a whole. My head coach, Bill Rexford, and many teachers, administrators & friends have been there for me since day one."
What other colleges did you consider? "Rhodes College, Babson College & Lafayette College"

Contributed By:
Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE
www.BackOfTheCAGE.com

Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story