North Hunterdon High School NJ 2020 Def, LSM Anthony Masters Commits to Hofstra University

North Hunterdon High School (NJ) 2020 Def, LSM Anthony Masters of Patriot Lacrosse & NJLC has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Hofstra University.

High School: North Hunterdon HIgh School (Annandale, NJ)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Defense, LSM
College Committed to: Hofstra University
Club Teams: Patriot Lacrosse, New Jersey Lacrosse Club (NJLC)
Lacrosse Honors: 2019 North Hunterdon High School Varsity Lacrosse Captain (as selected by his peers), 2018 NXT Philly Showcase All-Star Team Selection, 2018 Nominated for Maverick Showtime, 2018 National Lacrosse Classic (Representing Team NJ), 2018 Adrenaline Black Card Selection, 2018 NJ Sophomore Lacrosse Players to Watch, 2017 Under Armour (Team NJ) - Selected to final game (top 12 D long poles), 2017 Liberty Bell Challenge Showcase All-Star Game Selection
Academic Honors: 9x Honor Roll Participant
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Hofstra University, Men's D1? "Because of the style of lacrosse they play, the proximity to NYC and the feeling of home."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents, family and friends for all of your support. Thank you to my NHHS Coach Chrisman, NJLC Coach Wolchuk and my football coaches, and all of the people at North Hunterdon High School. Thank you to Patriot Lacrosse."

Contributed By:
Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE
www.BackOfTheCAGE.com

Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story