Eagle High School ID 2020 Def, Mid Shannon Troy Commits to Lindenwood University

Eagle High School (ID) 2020 Def, Mid Shannon Troy of True Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Lindenwood University.

High School: Eagle High School (Eagle, ID)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Defense, Midfield
College Committed to: Lindenwood University
Club Team: True Lacrosse, Utah-Idaho National Team
Lacrosse Honors: 2018 All-Star Team Only Freshman on Varsity (2017)
Academic Honors: National Honors Society
Expected Major: Social Sciences
Why did you choose Lindenwood University, Women's D2? "On my college search I really wanted to find a college with not only a passion for lacrosse but a sense of community. Lindenwood is exactly that. From the moment I met the team, they welcomed me and made me feel included. I also really appreciate how the coaches not only believe in performing our very best on the field, but in the classroom as well. And to top all that off, the campus is beautiful. Lindenwood University is the perfect fit for me."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my high school coach Brett Packard. She has always pushed me to do my best and is not only a great coach but a great support system that I have in my life. I would also like to thank Lauren Schmidt for helping and guiding me through my recruitment process. And lastly my parents, I would like to thank them for tagging along on all my lacrosse trips and being my biggest cheerleaders. "
What other colleges did you consider? "Embry-Riddle University, Lynchburg University, & Colorado Mesa University"

Contributed By
Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE
www.BackOfTheCAGE.com

Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story