Corning PP High School NY 2020 Att Quinn Bowler Commits to Manhattan College

Corning PP High School (NY) 2020 Att Quinn Bowler of 3D Upstate and Gaffer Elite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Manhattan College.

High School: Corning PP High School (Corning, NY)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Manhattan College
Club Teams: 3D Upstate &, Gaffer Elite
Lacrosse Honors: 2017 Brine National Lacrosse Classic All Star & 2018 NXT Philly Showcase Fab 40 All-Star
Academic Honors: Honor Roll and High Honor Roll. 2017 Corning Inc award for Outstanding Achievement in Biology. Spoke in front of New York State Legislature advocating for after school funding-2017.
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Manhattan College, Men's D1? "The Coaching staff made me feel like I was at home and the positive direction the program is heading. Manhattan offers great academics and that there are internship opportunities for future employment. The school is really making great improvements to the facilities and Gaelic Park is going to be an exciting place to play lacrosse!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks Specifically goes out to My Family and Friends, 3d Upstate, Gaffer Elite, Corning PP Youth Lacrosse, Coach Hogue, Dave Dobbins and all my Teammates."
What other colleges did you consider? "Wagner, Cleveland State, Merrimack, Robert Morris, St Bonaventure & Canisius"

Contributed By
Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE
www.BackOfTheCAGE.com

Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story