Padua Academy DE 2020 Mid Ava Ruggieri Commits to Villanova University

Padua Academy (DE) 2020 Mid Ava Ruggieri of Philly Blast Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Villanova University.

High School: Padua Academy (Wilmington, DE)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Midfield
College Committed to: Villanova University
Club Team: Philly Blast Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Varsity as a Freshman & Sophomore, Selected to 2nd Team All Catholic as a sophomore
Academic Honors: Freshman Year: 1st Honors All 4 Quarters and Principal’s Award | Sophomore Year: High Honors for 3 quarters & Distinguished Honors for the 4th Quarter Student Council Class Officer as a sophomore and junior Member of National Honor Society Student Ambassador
Why did you choose Villanova University, Women's D1? "I chose Villanova University because it offers everything I have ever dreamed of in a college. I love everything about the school from the academics, to the athletics, and to the general atmosphere of the community. Villanova was the first school I ever emailed, & it remained my number one ever since. I am so thankful to be able to have the opportunity to attend Villanova & continue playing the sport I love at the college level."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my parents for supporting me throughout my whole life and allowing me to play this amazing sport. I want to thank my teammates for constantly challenging me during practice and games to play to the best of my ability. Lastly, I would like to thank my coaches for helping me grow into the player I am today. "
What other colleges did you consider? "High Point University & Davidson College"

Contributed By
Tom Michaelsen
Back of The CAGE
www.BackOfTheCAGE.com

Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story