Sartell High School MN 2019 Mid, Att Lydia Johnson Commits to Lewis University

Sartell High School (MN) 2019 Mid, Att Lydia Johnson of True MN Girls Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Lewis University.

High School: Sartell High School (Sartell, MN)
Grad Year: 2019
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed to: Lewis University
Club Team: True MN Girls Lacrosse, Played on Storm'n Sabres team (8th grade) + 2 summers
Lacrosse Honors: Midwest Girls Showcase All-Star Team 2017 Myrtle Beach Fall CLAXic 2nd Place 2016 Condition Pyramid of Success Award2016 Alertness Pyramid of Success Award 2018 High School Varsity Letter Award 2016-2018
Academic Honors: Student Council (2018-2019) T.A.R.G.E.T - Teens Against Drugs (High School) Feed My Starving Children (Middle School & High School) Presidential Physical Fitness Award 2015 National Physical Fitness Award 2013 & 2014
Why did you choose Lewis University, Women's D2? "I chose Lewis University, because my gut told me to. Along with going with my gut Lewis appeared to bring great opportunity for learning academically and learning upon the lacrosse field. While visiting and facetiming people on the school grounds of Lewis University people were kind and had an overall happiness about the university. I'm excited to be challenged at Lewis University."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "My parents have played a huge role in my success of lacrosse. I thank them for supporting the financial demands of being on a lacrosse team an hour and a half away from my home. Along with costs my family attended many of my games whether they were school games for high school or travel team games out of state. I've gone through many coaches and I am grateful for each and every one of them, because they each have taught me something. Some coaches have made more of any impact on me compared to others. The quality of the coach depended on whether the coach truly cared about the team and knew the rules to the sport."
What other colleges did you consider? "Redwood Falls, Augsburg, Concordia of St. Paul"

Contributed By
Tom Michaelsen
Back of The CAGE
www.BackOfTheCAGE.com

Click Here To Submit Your Commitment Story