Rock Canyon High School CO 2019 Goal Isaac Abramovitz Commits to Aurora University

Rock Canyon High School (CO) 2019 Goal Isaac Abramovitz of Evolve Elite Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Aurora University.

High School: Rock Canyon High School (Highlands Ranch, CO)
Grad Year: 2019
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: Aurora University
Club Team: Evolve Elite Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Battle of the Hot Beds All-Star 2018 Baltimore summer kickoff All-Star 2018 Denver Shootout All-Star 2018 Vail All-Star and MVP 2018
Academic Honors: Highest Academic Honors X 6 1st Team Academic, All State Wrestling, 1st Team Academic, All State Lacrosse
Expected Major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose Aurora University, Men's D3? "Coach Mayberry is an awesome man with a great legacy of turning boys into young men. Aurora has achieved 6 straight NCAA tournament births therefore giving it a strong reputation & possible future of becoming a top D3 team. I knew Aurora was the place for me b/c of its beautiful campus & solid academics combining to be the perfect fit for me."
What other colleges did you consider? "Lynn University, Whittier College, Benedictine University, Indiana University & Rollins College."

Contributed By
Tom Michaelsen
Back of The CAGE
www.BackOfTheCAGE.com

Click Here To Submit Your Commitment Story